Roasted Vegetable and Housmous Wrap
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Nutrition: Per serving
242 Kcal Fat
Paprika gives this lunchtime favourite a warming twist. Either make and serve warm straight away, or allow the filling to cool and make ahead for a packed lunch on the go.
- ½ red or yellow pepper, sliced
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Rapeseed oil spray
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 1.5 tbsp Reduced Fat Red Pepper & Chilli Houmous
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and spritz 3 times with rapeseed oil spray. Add the peppers, celery and mushrooms gently saute in the pan for a few minutes. Add the diced tomato and continue to cook until the tomatoes become softened. Remove from the heat and stir in the paprika.
- Spread the houmous along the centre of the wrap and top with the roasted vegetables.
- Roll up, slice in half and serve