Potato and Pear Galettes with Soybeans
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Nutrition: Per serving
125 Kcal Fat
If you're looking for something different for a light supper or vegetable side dish, then do try these sweet and savoury slices.
- 270g potatoes, Maris Piper, peeled (equivalent to 2 medium-sized potatoes)
- 45g pears, canned in natural juice, drained and diced
- 120g soybeans/edamame beans, boiled, in pods (or 60g soybeans without pods)
- 20g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Rapeseed oil spray
- Few leaves of curly-leaved parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Peel the potatoes and thinly slice into 2mm thick slices. Dice the pear into little squares. Boil the soybeans for 5 minutes and empty the pods and grate the cheese.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and semi-overlap 5-6 potato slices to make 4 rectangular portions. Spritz each gallate with 2 sprays of rapeseed oil spray then sprinkle the pear cubes on top. Place in the oven for ten minutes. Then take them out to sprinkle the cheese on to. Return them to the oven and cook for a further ten minutes.
- Once they turn golden brown and crisp on the edges and the cheese has melted, transfer onto a plate and sprinkle some edamame beans and top the potatoes with a few leaves of parsley.