Mushroom and Hazelnut Broth
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Nutrition: Per serving
250 Kcal Fat
Hazelnuts work beautifully with nutty chestnut mushrooms and add a creamy texture without adding any cream, making this recipe fabulous for vegans and those who avoid dairy.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 150g chestnut mushrooms + 10g for a garnish
- 20 whole hazelnuts
- 250mls reduced salt vegetable stock
- Black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Clean and slice the mushrooms. Cook gently in a saucepan in the olive oil until soft, about 5-10 minutes. Reserve 3-4 slices for garnish.
- Add the hazelnuts and stock to the pan and season with ground black pepper.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and puree.
- Reheat and serve garnished with sliced mushrooms and chopped parsley
Get all the latest news and recipes, sign up for our e-newsletter