Mediterranean Salmon Pasta
Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 15mins marinating
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Nutrition: Per serving
598 Kcal Fat
A fresh, zingy pasta dish that's ready in next to no time and packed full of heart-healthy ingredients.
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 100g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 150g wholemeal (dried) pasta shapes or spaghetti
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Finely chopped herbs such as parsley, dill and chives
- Black pepper
- Mix together the grated lime zest, lime juice, olive oil and finely chopped herbs and pour over the salmon. Set aside for at least 15 minutes. Pre-heat the grill.
- Cook the pasta until "al dente" as per the instructions on the packet, adding the peas for the last few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the salmon under a medium grill for about 8 minutes (or pan fry 3-4 minutes each side in a non-stick pan with a little oil).
- Drain the pasta and peas, add the tomato halves and any remaining marinade and mix together. Season with black pepper. Serve the pasta topped with the grilled salmon fillets.