Donate your unwanted clothes
We partner with 'iCollectClothes', a FREE clothes recycling collection service that raises funds for HEART UK. 'icollectclothes' can collect your donated items from your home or workplace and HEART UK will receive £200 for every tonne of items collected.
How it works
- Put your used clothes into any kind of bags or boxes;
- Book your charity clothing collection here: https://www.icollectclothes.co.uk/donate/heart-uk
- iCollect Clothes does its best to accommodate your clothes pick up request for your chosen day and time, and you will be contacted over the phone or by email to confirm your booking;
- Your clothing donations will be collected from your home or work address;
Funds received from sales of your unwanted clothes will help HEART UK, and your unwanted clothes will be reused by those less fortunate.
What can be collected?
- Clothes (womenswear, menswear and kidswear)
- Paired shoes
- Linen, bedding, towels, curtains
- Accessories (bags, belts, hats, scarves etc)
- Books, DVDs, CDs
- Soft toys
Sorry no duvets or pillows, please
Please note - your items MUST be in a clean and a suitable condition for reuse!
What 'icollectclothes' do not accept
Sorry but dirty or worn out clothing are not accepted. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it – please don’t donate it! All clothes that are collected are subsequently sold as clothes, not as rags.
Simply fill in the form on the iClothesCollect website. Please give your full address and a contact number in order for them to locate you easily and so that they can contact you in a case of any changes. Choose your collection day and an alternative day (just in case they cannot make it on your preferred day) and you’re all done, or give iCollectClothes a call on 0344 879 4417.
You don’t need to worry about having to stay at home, you can leave your bag outside your door or in a safe place, just let them know in the comment box.
You can still use any bag to put your kind donations in e.g. shopping bag, a bin liner, a box etc.
Unfortunately, the collection time is 8am – 4pm, they are unable to provide a specific time due to other collection points and traffic in the areas.
icollectclothes always leave an informative leaflet and bundle of branded bags as a little thank you for your future donations.
Please leave any special directions or notes in the comment box. Otherwise, if icollectclothes have any trouble finding you, they will just give you a call!
That’s not a problem, just send us an email (email@example.com) or give them a call (0344 879 4417)
HEART UK will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.