Donate your unwanted clothes
We partner with 'iCollectClothes', a FREE clothes recycling collection service that raises funds for HEART UK. 'icollectclothes' can collect your donated items from your home or workplace and HEART UK will receive £200 for every tonne of items collected.
Please note the service only operates in London and the home counties, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool regions.
- Put your used clothes into any kind of bags or boxes;
- Book your charity clothing collection here
- iCollect Clothes does its best to accommodate your clothes pick up request for your chosen day and time, and you will be contacted over the phone or by email to confirm your booking;
- Your clothing donations will be collected from your home or work address;
Funds received from sales of your unwanted clothes will help HEART UK, and your unwanted clothes will be reused by those less fortunate.
What can be collected?
- Clothes (womenswear, menswear and kidswear)
- Paired shoes
- Linen, bedding, towels, curtains
- Accessories (bags, belts, hats, scarves etc)
- Books, DVDs, CDs
- Soft toys
Sorry no duvets or pillows, please
Please note - your items MUST be in a clean and a suitable condition for reuse!
HEART UK work with i-collectclothes a professional fundraising organisation who collect and convert your clothes into donations for HEART UK. Due to the COVID-19 virus, for the minimum contact please leave your donations outside your door keeping you, your loved ones and i-collect staff safe.
What 'icollectclothes' do not accept:
Sorry but dirty or worn out clothing are not accepted. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it – please don’t donate it! All clothes that are collected are subsequently sold as clothes, not as rags.