Donate your unwanted clothes
We partner with 'iCollectClothes', a FREE clothes recycling collection service that raises funds for HEART UK. iCollectClothes can collect your donated items from your home or work and HEART UK receives £200 for every tonne. Please leave your donations outside. Thank you.
Please note the service only operates in London and the home counties, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool regions
- Put your used clothes and accessories into any kind of bags or boxes
- Book your charity clothing collection here
- iCollectClothes does its best to accommodate your clothes pick up request for your chosen day and time, and you will be contacted over the phone or by email to confirm your booking. If you have any queries please contact iCollectClothes direct on email@example.com or telephone on 0344 879 4417.
- Your clothing donations will be collected from your home or work address
The donations we receive from our partners from the sales of your unwanted clothes will help HEART UK to provide the vital support that people with high cholesterol need.
What can be collected?
- Paired shoes
- Accessories (bags, belts, hats, scarves etc)
- Linen, bedding, towels, curtains
Please note - your items MUST be in a clean and a suitable condition for reuse. Dirty or worn out clothes are not accepted. The test is simple: if you won't wear it - please don't donate it! All clothes that are collected are sold as clothes, not rags. Sorry no pillows or duvets.
HEART UK also partner with Angel of Mercy who run a ‘door to door’ re-cycling collection service in Birmingham and the West Midlands. HEART UK receives £2,100 a month from Angel of Mercy for the clothes they collect and recycle for HEART UK. If you receive a HEART UK bag or sticker and need further help please contact Angel of Mercy on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone them on 0121 544 9208.
Partnership agreements are in place with iCollectClothes and Angel of Mercy.
Thank you for supporting our recycling schemes to raise funds for HEART UK.