Donate your unwanted clothes
iCollectClothes is our FREE used clothes collection service that also helps us raise money. We can collect your clothing donations from your home or workplace.
How it works
- Put your used clothes into any kind of bags or boxes;
- Book your charity clothing collection here: https://www.icollectclothes.co.uk/donate/heart-uk
- iCollect Clothes does its best to accommodate your clothes pick up request for your chosen day and time, and you will be contacted you over the phone or by email to confirm your booking;
- Your clothing donations will be collected from your home or work address;
Funds received from sales of your unwanted clothes will help HEART UK, and your unwanted clothes will be reused by those less fortunate.
What can be collected?
- Clothes (womenswear, menswear and kidswear)
- Paired shoes
- Linen, bedding, towels, curtains
- Accessories (bags, belts, hats, scarves etc)
- Books, DVDs, CDs
- Soft toys
Sorry no duvets or pillows, please
Please note! Your items MUST be in a clean and a suitable for reuse condition!
What we do not accept
Sorry but we can’t accept dirty or worn out clothing. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it – please don’t donate it! All clothes that we collect are subsequently sold as clothes, not as rugs.
Simply fill in the form on the iClothesCollect website. Please let us know your full address and a contact number in order for us to locate you easier and so that we can contact you in a case of any changes. Choose your collection day and an alternative day (just in case we cannot make it on your preferred day) and you’re all done, or give iCollectClothes a call on 0344 879 4417.
You don’t need to worry about having to stay at home, you can leave your bag outside your door or in a safe place, just let us know in the comment box.
You can still use any bag to put your kind donations in e.g. shopping bag, a bin liner, a box etc.
Unfortunately, our collection time is 8 am – 4 pm, we are unable to provide a specific time due to other collection points and traffic in the areas.
We always leave an informative leaflet and bundle of our branded bags as a little thank you for your future donations.
Please leave any special directions or notes in the comment box. Otherwise, if we will have any trouble finding you, we’ll just give you a call!
That’s not a problem, just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call (0344 879 4417)
HEART UK will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.