Identifying FH Using a Blood Donor Screening Program With More Than 1 Million Volunteer Donors
Using a blood donor screening program as a novel strategy to detect and notify individuals with potential familial hypercholesterolemia, particularly younger individuals in whom early detection and treatment is especially helpful, as well as guide cascade screening.
Source: JAMA Cardiology
- NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia