HEART UK latest radio advert
We have teamed up with the Cannes Lions Healthcare Agency of the Year 2018, Havas Lynx Group to create a unique radio commercial that is being used to highlight the fact that a large amount of the female population is continuing to dismiss common symptoms of cardiovascular disease until it's too late.
Havas Lynx Group and HEART UK teamed up to craft a romantic poem which, at first, could have been delivered from one lover to another.
In fact, the poem is an emotional plea from a heart to its ‘owner’, to reflect on their lifestyle before it’s too late because, on an average day in the UK, over 30 women die prematurely from cardiovascular disease.
‘LuvDub’ aired recently on Global Radio stations and on digital station Mi-Soul.
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!
- Having FH should not stop you joining the armed forces- thanks to the work of HEART UK
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK
- UK NATIONAL SCREENING COMMITTEE REJECTS CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL CHILDHOOD SCREENING FOR INHERITIED HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Jules Payne interviews Dr Ricardo Petraco
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Guest blog by Dr Ricardo Petraco
- A new cholesterol busting drug hits the headlines