HEART UK latest radio advert
We have teamed up with the Cannes Lions Healthcare Agency of the Year 2018, Havas Lynx Group to create a unique radio commercial that is being used to highlight the fact that a large amount of the female population is continuing to dismiss common symptoms of cardiovascular disease until it's too late.
Havas Lynx Group and HEART UK teamed up to craft a romantic poem which, at first, could have been delivered from one lover to another.
In fact, the poem is an emotional plea from a heart to its ‘owner’, to reflect on their lifestyle before it’s too late because, on an average day in the UK, over 30 women die prematurely from cardiovascular disease.
‘LuvDub’ aired recently on Global Radio stations and on digital station Mi-Soul.
- NHS approves ground-breaking cholesterol-lowering medicine
- New child screening service to identify youngsters at risk of early heart disease
- HEART UK partners with Loch Duart
- Jules Payne, CEO, talks about how HEART UK will shape the future for people with high cholesterol
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!
- Having FH should not stop you joining the armed forces- thanks to the work of HEART UK
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- HEART UK and Anytime Fitness produce exercise workouts for National Cholesterol Month
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK