The Timing of Cardiovascular Health Decline and Its Association With Subclinical Atherosclerosis in Adulthood
Declines in CVH beginning as early as childhood have been linked to development of subclinical atherosclerosis and CVD in adulthood; however, less is known about the timing and sequence. The objective of this study was to determine patterns for the loss of the health factors that comprise CVH and the associations with cIMT.
- NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia