FLexercise raise over £3000 for HEART UK!
Three lovely ladies from FLexercise popped into HEART UK to present us with a cheque for over £3,000. FLexercise raised the funds doing a ‘virtual step’ challenge for National Fitness Day in September. 100 FLexercise classes took part in the exciting ‘Big Step’ challenge to see how many tall buildings they can climb, (virtually)! From The Shard to Big Ben, The Gherkin and even the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the classes counted their steps, had fun, keeping fit and donating to HEART UK. You can find out more about FLexercise here
Thanks to this wonderful fundraising event we are able to continue to provide our life-saving services and to support people with cholesterol concerns via our Helpline, website and wide range of literature and fact sheets.
- A Big Thank You...
- HEART UK takes part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge
- Congratulations to all our V40 Runners!
- HEART UK to be part of the first ever virtual Virgin Money London marathon!
- Why a life changing event made me write a Will
- The first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon takes place this August
- Over £1,000 raised through Easyfundraising!
- Help us win a donation from My Favourite Voucher Codes
- Thank you to our "Big Half" Runners
- Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz