Go dry this January for HEART UK
If you've had more than enough to drink over Christmas and New Year, it’s likely that you will feel the benefit of a month free from alcohol. Last year 5 million Britons attempted to go dry during January.
Going alcohol-free will help you feel better, lose weight, forge better habits and save you money. Why not challenge yourself and donate the money you save to HEART UK?
- Help us win a donation from My Favourite Voucher Codes
- Thank you to our "Big Half" Runners
- Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz
- Help us to win £1000...
- A Big Thank you to the Diss Young Farmers
- FLexercise raise over £3000 for HEART UK!
- Donate while you shop this Christmas
- The Vitality Big Half
- National Cholesterol Month
- Three cheers to our London Marathon runners!
- Headteacher to run in memory of pupil