Go dry this January for HEART UK
If you've had more than enough to drink over Christmas and New Year, it’s likely that you will feel the benefit of a month free from alcohol. Last year 5 million Britons attempted to go dry during January.
Going alcohol-free will help you feel better, lose weight, forge better habits and save you money. Why not challenge yourself and donate the money you save to HEART UK?
- A Big Thank You...
- HEART UK takes part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge
- Congratulations to all our V40 Runners!
- HEART UK to be part of the first ever virtual Virgin Money London marathon!
- Why a life changing event made me write a Will
- The first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon takes place this August
- Over £1,000 raised through Easyfundraising!
- Help us win a donation from My Favourite Voucher Codes
- Thank you to our "Big Half" Runners
- Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz