National Cholesterol Month
National Cholesterol Month was a terrific month! Our 100 mile Great Cholesterol Challenge was really popular and got people out and about, moving more and fundraising! The challenge remains open until the end of November so there’s still time to finish your miles and get your fundraising in!
As well as the Great Cholesterol Challenge lots of people got involved with other fundraising activities and awareness displays; it’s too early to see how much we have raised but watch this space! Read more about National Cholesterol Month 2018.
Thank you very much to everyone for getting involved.
- Help us win a donation from My Favourite Voucher Codes
- Thank you to our "Big Half" Runners
- Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz
- Help us to win £1000...
- A Big Thank you to the Diss Young Farmers
- FLexercise raise over £3000 for HEART UK!
- Go dry this January for HEART UK
- Donate while you shop this Christmas
- The Vitality Big Half
- Three cheers to our London Marathon runners!
- Headteacher to run in memory of pupil