Saving the PASS system for the sake of England’s FH Services, for current and future generations
The PASS system that is used across half of England to support the FH Services is at risk of being terminated. On 31 March 2024, the servers hosting PASS will be switched off and over 20,000 family pedigrees will be lost. On top of that, we will see a lot of FH Services immediately struggle to deliver their service. HEART UK is working with a team across the Royal Free and Bristol and other stakeholders to help save PASS.
We set out on this downloadable form the much-needed information about the plans to move this into the Royal Free as the lead Hospital Trust.
However, we need information from you at the latest by 7 Feb 2024. Whether you are running an FH Service in England and are using PASS or would like to start to do so, please urgently complete the form and return this as set out.
Thank you for your help with this extremely urgent matter. Please do share with others in case they are not aware or haven’t received any of our communications.
(This file will download to your downloaded files once you click the link)
- The national Child Parent Screening Service (CPSS) pilot has been extended until October 2024
- Alternative cascade-testing protocols for identifying and managing patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia: systematic reviews, qualitative study and cost-effectiveness analysis
- how the NHS is working to deliver improved lipid management
- HEART UK 36th Annual Medical and Scientific Conference 2023 LIPIDS – THE BEST YET - CONFERENCE REVIEW
- Our new Lipidology Podcast
- Recently formed Lipoprotein(a) Taskforce publishes Call to Action to increase recognition and acceptance of Lp(a) as an ASCVD risk factor
- Lipoprotein (a) disorder gets SNOMED codes
- Would you like to update your knowledge of lipid management and have the opportunity to liaise with others working in this area?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Gene Testing One-Day Online Workshop - Dates for 2023
- New SNOMED Codes for FH DNA test results!