NATIONAL STUDY OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS WORKING WITH CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE WITH FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLAEMIA (FH)
Do you work in paediatric FH care?
Are you a healthcare professional who spends some or all of your time working with children and young people with FH?
We are looking for all types of healthcare professionals involved in the care of children and young people with FH to take part in a national study which aims to inform improvements in paediatric FH care.
Study participation involves an interview to explore your practice in paediatric FH.
The interview is via telephone, Microsoft Teams, or face-to-face, based on your preference.
The study will the information to understand and evaluate current practice in the care of children and young people with FH, and to gain insight into the experiences and views of healthcare practitioners involved. It will explore variations in practice between individuals and clinical sites and consider the implications of clinical follow-up management and earlier and later initiation of drug treatment for FH during childhood.
If you have any questions, would like more information, or would like to find out the next steps for participating in an interview, please email the research team using email@example.com or call us on 0115 823 1196 where you can leave a message and we will return your call.
Dr Laila Tata & Professor Nadeem Qureshi & Ms Lorraine Priestley-Barnham Study Leads Clinical Practice Lead
- HoFH Networking Day Sat 24th Feb 2024 in Birmingham
- National Cholesterol Month 2023
- Our 2022/23 Impact Report
- HEART UK's First Ever Silent Auction
- National Cholesterol Month
- Issues & Answers Live- Long COVID
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today
- The Ultimate Cholesterol-Lowering Dietary Plan – New Scientific Review
- 12th United Kingdom LIPID 7Atherosclerosis Forum
- 88th EAS Congress, 31 May - 3 June 2020, Geneva, Switzerland