how the NHS is working to deliver improved lipid management
Improving lipid management by proactively identifying people at risk and optimising their management is one of the principal ways the NHS can contribute to improved population health by preventing death and disability from cardiovascular events.
NHS England has published a new infographic summarising how the NHS is working to deliver improved lipid management and steps primary care teams can take to capitalise on the opportunity to improve cardiovascular health outcomes.
- Alternative cascade-testing protocols for identifying and managing patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia: systematic reviews, qualitative study and cost-effectiveness analysis
- HEART UK 36th Annual Medical and Scientific Conference 2023 LIPIDS – THE BEST YET - CONFERENCE REVIEW
- Our new Lipidology Podcast
- Recently formed Lipoprotein(a) Taskforce publishes Call to Action to increase recognition and acceptance of Lp(a) as an ASCVD risk factor
- Lipoprotein (a) disorder gets SNOMED codes
- Would you like to update your knowledge of lipid management and have the opportunity to liaise with others working in this area?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Gene Testing One-Day Online Workshop - Dates for 2023
- New SNOMED Codes for FH DNA test results!
- Healthcare Professional Dietary Survey Prize Draw 2022
- Opportunity to join the NICE CG181 guideline committee