National Cholesterol Month 2023
This year's National Cholesterol Month focuses on Budget-Friendly Heart Health - Making sure your heart is taken care of without spending a fortune.
Looking after your heart, your most precious asset, is worth every effort. With increasing food costs, you may think eating healthily is challenging, being more worried about how much your supermarket bill is, than whether it's healthy. The good news is that you can take care of both your heart and your wallet and we'll show you how.
Make sure you are following us on social media and are signed up for our e-news to hear our advice and tips first this National Cholesterol Month.
- Our 2022/23 Impact Report
- HEART UK's First Ever Silent Auction
- National Cholesterol Month
- Issues & Answers Live- Long COVID
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today
- The Ultimate Cholesterol-Lowering Dietary Plan – New Scientific Review
- 12th United Kingdom LIPID 7Atherosclerosis Forum
- 88th EAS Congress, 31 May - 3 June 2020, Geneva, Switzerland
- 12th Annual Lipoprotein Apheresis Conference - Save the Date
- 3rd EAS Pediatric Familial Hypercholesterolemia symposium