Thank you iCollectClothes
Charlotte Hoare, Fundraising Manager at HEART UK, Justinas Biguzas, Team Leader at iCollectClothes and Jules Payne, CEO of HEART UK
As a charity, HEART UK couldn't function without our supporters. This year, we wanted to recognise our most outstanding fundraisers, donors and influencers through three new awards - Charity Partnership, Fundraiser of the Year and Most Influential Volunteer Award - to be announced each Christmas.
To kick start this, we are delighted to announce our first award - our charity partnership award for 2021 which goes to iCollectClothes. Throughout the last year, they have collected 676 tonnes of pre-loved clothes from members of the public and donated over £130,000 (£200 per tonne) of the proceeds to HEART UK. We are most grateful to them and everyone who donated their clothes to our cause.
Justinas Biguzas, Team Leader at iCollectClothes commented, ‘It’s a real honour to have been selected as HEART UK’s Charity partner 2021 and we are really proud to have won this Award. It’s a privilege to know that all our hard work is helping to support the vital lifesaving services that HEART UK offer to people living with high cholesterol and other blood fat conditions’.
If you would like to book a clothing collection and help support HEART UK find out more here: https://www.heartuk.org.uk/other-ways-to-give/clothes-recycling
- National Lottery Funding
- A big Thank You!
- HEART UK supporters invited to celebrate Captain Sir Tom's achievements in special fundraising event
- HEART UK to be part of World's first 100,000 person marathon
- Thank You for your support
- HEART UK takes part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge
- Congratulations to all our V40 Runners!
- HEART UK to be part of the first ever virtual Virgin Money London marathon!
- Why a life changing event made me write a Will
- The first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon takes place this August