HEART UK ‘Cardiovascular Health’ with Media Planet
HEART UK is taking part in ‘Cardiovascular Health’ with Media Planet, raising the awareness around Cardiovascular conditions. It is available in the Guardian on 25/3/22 or online at healthawareness.co.uk
Read what our chief executive Jules Payne has to say on why it is important to know your cholesterol numbers and Child-Parent screening for FH.
- AAC publishes updated clinical pathway for lipid management
- November Cereal Competition Winners
- NHS approves ground-breaking cholesterol-lowering medicine
- New child screening service to identify youngsters at risk of early heart disease
- HEART UK partners with Loch Duart
- Jules Payne, CEO, talks about how HEART UK will shape the future for people with high cholesterol
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!
- Having FH should not stop you joining the armed forces- thanks to the work of HEART UK
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September