Opportunity to join the NICE CG181 guideline committee
Dear NICE stakeholder,
NICE are currently recruiting healthcare professionals for a NICE guideline committee to develop guidance in the area of cardiovascular disease prevention. The committee will:
- update the guideline on Cardiovascular disease: risk assessment and reduction, including lipid modification (CG181)
- possibly be asked to develop recommendations in other overlapping areas.
View the advert for full member and co-opted expert positions on the NICE website, including details on how to apply.
We are seeking:
Full committee member
- Physician with an interest in lipids
- Public health specialist/epidemiologist/statistician with expertise in cardiovascular risk assessment.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 8 February 2022, at 5pm.
Interviews are scheduled to take place via video conference on 21 February 2022 in the morning.
- NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia