NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
Stakeholders can comment until 13 October on the most wide-ranging and comprehensive review NICE has ever carried out. The public consultations cover proposed changes to the way NICE develops recommendations across its health technology evaluation programmes and proposals to clarify the topic selection and routing criteria used to determine what treatments, devices or diagnostics are selected for NICE guidance development.
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia