Issues & Answers Live- Long COVID
We’re with you every step of the journey!
Join us for a unique, expert-led series of interactive broadcasts providing practical advice and guidance for the whole primary care team confronted with the challenges of caring for patients suffering from Long Covid.
Registration is completely FREE and CPD points are awarded for attendance. Also recorded for on-demand viewing.
Covid survivors report a bewildering complex of long-term consequences.
Each expert presentation will help you to:
· Identify patients at risk
· Highlight high-risk patients
· Provide best care
· Offer non-therapeutic support
· Know when to refer to specialist care
To find out more and to register visit https://www.issuesandanswers.org/conference-2021/
This event is intended for healthcare professionals from the UK and receives sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today
- The Ultimate Cholesterol-Lowering Dietary Plan – New Scientific Review
- 12th United Kingdom LIPID 7Atherosclerosis Forum
- 88th EAS Congress, 31 May - 3 June 2020, Geneva, Switzerland
- 12th Annual Lipoprotein Apheresis Conference - Save the Date
- 3rd EAS Pediatric Familial Hypercholesterolemia symposium
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today Conference
- BAS Annual Meeting 2019
- 2nd Endocrinology, Lipids and Vascular Conference, January 2019, Duhok, Republic of Iraq
- HEART UK's North East Patient Support Group Meeting, Newcastle, February 14th 2018