The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
An afternoon session on an introduction to the basics of cholesterol at the HEART UK conference on 20 July
A cholesterol refresher with easy ways to remember what cholesterol is and why we need it.
- Understanding cholesterol results
- Spotlight on diet and its impact on cholesterol
- The impact of diet on cholesterol
- Diet and cholesterol: from science to practice
- Diabetes and cholesterol: exploring dietary factors
Find out more on our HEART UK conference pages
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia
- Enablers and barriers to treatment adherence in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: a qualitative evidence synthesis