The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
An afternoon session on an introduction to the basics of cholesterol at the HEART UK conference on 20 July
A cholesterol refresher with easy ways to remember what cholesterol is and why we need it.
- Understanding cholesterol results
- Spotlight on diet and its impact on cholesterol
- The impact of diet on cholesterol
- Diet and cholesterol: from science to practice
- Diabetes and cholesterol: exploring dietary factors
This event is intended for healthcare professionals from the UK and receives sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies
Find out more on the HEART UK conference programme on the HCP pages. The Health Professional area of the website is intended only for healthcare professionals.
- NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia