Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
Dr Derek Connolly, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and the Director of Research and Development at Birmingham City Hospital will chair a session exlporing solutions to the gaps in lipid treatment with speaker Dr Susan Connolly, Consultant Cardiologis Cardiologist at Enniskillen.
Find out more on the HEART UK conference programme of the HCP pages. The Health Professional area of the website is intended only for healthcare professionals.
This event is intended for healthcare professionals from the UK and receives sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies
Sponsored by Daiichi-Sankyo
- NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia