Why not take on The Great Cholesterol Challenge this October?
Being active is a major part of looking after your cholesterol levels, keeping your heart healthy and helping to prevent heart disease. Walk, cycle, run or swim 100 miles in October and get sponsored to help raise vital funds for HEART UK. Open up your Just Giving page here
PLEASE NOTE: By completing the challenge you are doing this at your own risk and the charity cannot be held responsible for any injury caused.
- Enjoy a handful of tasty California Walnuts over National Cholesterol Month
- October is National Cholesterol Month
- Try our delicious and heart healthier Teatime Treat recipes
- Let us know what you're doing for National Cholesterol Month
- Virtual cookery demos set to get you loving heart-healthy foods with Alpro