HEART UK and Anytime Fitness produce exercise workouts for National Cholesterol Month
HEART UK have partnered with Anytime Fitness this National Cholesterol Month to provide our supporters with new exercise workouts that you can do with no equipment from the comfort of your own home!
There is something for everyone, from beginner to advanced and 5 workouts to choose from. The new workouts are hosted on the HEART UK website on our dedicated Exercise page here
Neil Randall, Anytime Fitness UK CEO comments “We are delighted to be supporting HEART UK during National Cholesterol Month. We are committed to improving the health of the nation and want to help raise awareness of the importance of looking after your cholesterol levels. Exercise can play a significant part in keeping your heart healthy and preventing heart disease and we hope our home workouts are useful in supporting people to get active this October and beyond.”
- NHS approves ground-breaking cholesterol-lowering medicine
- New child screening service to identify youngsters at risk of early heart disease
- HEART UK partners with Loch Duart
- Jules Payne, CEO, talks about how HEART UK will shape the future for people with high cholesterol
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!
- Having FH should not stop you joining the armed forces- thanks to the work of HEART UK
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK
- UK NATIONAL SCREENING COMMITTEE REJECTS CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL CHILDHOOD SCREENING FOR INHERITIED HIGH CHOLESTEROL