The first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon takes place this August
The first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon – the world’s greatest festival of cycling – will take place on 15 and 16 August to celebrate cycling and raise funds to help save the UK’s charities.
HEART UK, like many other charities, has been hugely impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic as fundraising events such as Prudential RideLondon have been either postponed or cancelled.
My Prudential RideLondon offers HEART UK supporters, of all ages and abilities, the opportunity to take part in a fantastic challenge and raise crucial funds for our charity.
It is an exciting, free event that can be done anywhere in the world. It offers people the chance to tackle a range of distances based on the events included in the traditional Prudential RideLondon weekend.
Hugh Brasher, Event Director of Prudential RideLondon, said: “After the disappointment of the cancellation of Prudential RideLondon, we were determined to create something special for our riders, partners and the hundreds of charities that rely on the event for vital income".
My Prudential RideLondon includes four challenges for all ages and abilities that participants can do on a route of their choice, wherever they are in the world, on either 15 or 16 August:
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle: An event that allows you to set your own challenge (starting from 1km) on the wheels of your choice!
Participants who wish to ride for HEART UK need to register in advance and select their challenge at www.myridelondon.co.uk. The site will also provide a link to Virgin Money Giving where they can set up their fundraising page
- Over £1,000 raised through Easyfundraising!
- Help us win a donation from My Favourite Voucher Codes
- Thank you to our "Big Half" Runners
- Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz
- Help us to win £1000...
- A Big Thank you to the Diss Young Farmers
- FLexercise raise over £3000 for HEART UK!
- Go dry this January for HEART UK
- Donate while you shop this Christmas
- The Vitality Big Half
- National Cholesterol Month
- Three cheers to our London Marathon runners!
- Headteacher to run in memory of pupil