Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Jules Payne interviews Dr Ricardo Petraco
People with high cholesterol, diabetes and those with a previous history of heart conditions, in particular, are at a higher risk of having a heart attack or stroke and should immediately call 999 if they think they are having one. Acute cardiology and stroke units are still open and functional, and we are just as ready to treat every patient as we were before the pandemic started.
Watch this video with Dr Ricardo Petraco, Consultant Cardiologist, Imperial College NHS Trust London
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK
- UK NATIONAL SCREENING COMMITTEE REJECTS CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL CHILDHOOD SCREENING FOR INHERITIED HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Guest blog by Dr Ricardo Petraco
- A new cholesterol busting drug hits the headlines
- HEART UK responds to Dept of Health announcement on new cholesterol drug
- Volunteer for HEART UK...
- Is there such a thing as Healthy Diwali?