Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today
CVplus: Because CVD is never alone
20-21 November 2020
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island, Leicestershire
Announcing the all new, highly interactive conference for primary care
Now in its ninth year, Issues & Answers is an annual conference for primary care professionals dealing with the management of cardiovascular disease (CVD) patients as seen on a daily basis. This year's theme will focus on CVD patients with co-morbidities and other complications. The Expert Panel will take participants through a highly interactive journey of learning, taking real life patient case studies, examining the evidence, looking at current guidance and discussing how to improve patient outcomes with "top tips" and "key messages". Participants will be seated on round tables with keypads to encourage interaction and discussion.
Also new for 2020, the event will be held at the Jurys Inn Hinckley Island in Leicestershire, 20-21 November. With excellent transport links, facilities and onsite accommodation attending is easy with everything in one place. In addition, it's Free Registration for bookings made before 1st June 2020.
The meeting brings together the whole primary care team to hear and learn from an inspirational programme in an informal environment with lots of opportunity to network and share best practice.
What will you gain by attending?
- Free registration until 1st June 2020, lunch and refreshments
- 1.5 days of inspirational sessions
- Interactive and lively plenary sessions
- Real life case studies to discuss with experts
- Exhibition, satellites and workshops
- 9 CPD points and certificate of attendance
- Optional conference dinner with entertainment
- Post-event continuing professional development
Don't miss your chance to join our primary care community - www.issuesandanswers.org
Contact: Jane Boyle
- The Ultimate Cholesterol-Lowering Dietary Plan – New Scientific Review
- 12th United Kingdom LIPID 7Atherosclerosis Forum
- 88th EAS Congress, 31 May - 3 June 2020, Geneva, Switzerland
- 12th Annual Lipoprotein Apheresis Conference - Save the Date
- 3rd EAS Pediatric Familial Hypercholesterolemia symposium
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today Conference
- BAS Annual Meeting 2019
- 2nd Endocrinology, Lipids and Vascular Conference, January 2019, Duhok, Republic of Iraq
- HEART UK's North East Patient Support Group Meeting, Newcastle, February 14th 2018
- 15th Northwest Diabetes, Endocrinology and Cardiovascular Update
- Lipid Interest Group Meeting, Manchester
- Corporate Friends Open Afternoon