Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz
The annual HEART UK quiz raised over £2,000 and again it was a great evening full of challenging questions, competitive spirt and camaraderie! Hosted by Bourne End’s very own ‘Ant and Dec’, (alias Dave and Mike), over 100 people were put through their paces with a range of general knowledge questions, gruelling anagrams to solve and mysterious logos to decipher!
Local companies kindly supported the event with some great raffle prizes and everyone agreed it was a fantastic community evening for a great cause. The money raised will go towards helping to run our cholesterol helpline and other services. If you feel inspired to put on a quiz and raise funds for HEART UK – just do it!
Email fundraising to find out more and how we can help guide you through the process.
Answer to the questions in our February e-news are:
1.Belgium 2.Taurus 3.Star Wars
- Help us to win £1000...
- A Big Thank you to the Diss Young Farmers
- FLexercise raise over £3000 for HEART UK!
- Go dry this January for HEART UK
- Donate while you shop this Christmas
- The Vitality Big Half
- National Cholesterol Month
- Three cheers to our London Marathon runners!
- Headteacher to run in memory of pupil