Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz
The annual HEART UK quiz raised over £2,000 and again it was a great evening full of challenging questions, competitive spirt and camaraderie! Hosted by Bourne End’s very own ‘Ant and Dec’, (alias Dave and Mike), over 100 people were put through their paces with a range of general knowledge questions, gruelling anagrams to solve and mysterious logos to decipher!
Local companies kindly supported the event with some great raffle prizes and everyone agreed it was a fantastic community evening for a great cause. The money raised will go towards helping to run our cholesterol helpline and other services. If you feel inspired to put on a quiz and raise funds for HEART UK – just do it!
Email fundraising to find out more and how we can help guide you through the process.
Answer to the questions in our February e-news are:
1.Belgium 2.Taurus 3.Star Wars
- A big Thank You!
- HEART UK supporters invited to celebrate Captain Sir Tom's achievements in special fundraising event
- HEART UK to be part of World's first 100,000 person marathon
- Thank You for your support
- HEART UK takes part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge
- Congratulations to all our V40 Runners!
- HEART UK to be part of the first ever virtual Virgin Money London marathon!
- Why a life changing event made me write a Will
- The first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon takes place this August
- Over £1,000 raised through Easyfundraising!