Volunteer for HEART UK...
We are a small, friendly, fun team and are looking for some volunteer administrative support for our office in Maidenhead.
If you feel passionate about helping an ambitious heart charity a few days or hours a week we would love to hear from you. We need help with dispatching our literature to GP’s and clinics as well as helping generally with administration and other office duties.
As a volunteer, the time you give is entirely up to you. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 – 17.30 so any time that fits in with you is fine. We pay for local travel expenses.
If you feel you could make a difference and help us, please do get in touch by emailing Rachel Elewe – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- New child screening service to identify youngsters at risk of early heart disease
- HEART UK partners with Loch Duart
- Jules Payne, CEO, talks about how HEART UK will shape the future for people with high cholesterol
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!
- Having FH should not stop you joining the armed forces- thanks to the work of HEART UK
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK
- UK NATIONAL SCREENING COMMITTEE REJECTS CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL CHILDHOOD SCREENING FOR INHERITIED HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Jules Payne interviews Dr Ricardo Petraco