Volunteer for HEART UK...
We are a small, friendly, fun team and are looking for some volunteer administrative support for our office in Maidenhead.
If you feel passionate about helping an ambitious heart charity a few days or hours a week we would love to hear from you. We need help with dispatching our literature to GP’s and clinics as well as helping generally with administration and other office duties.
As a volunteer, the time you give is entirely up to you. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 – 17.30 so any time that fits in with you is fine. We pay for local travel expenses.
If you feel you could make a difference and help us, please do get in touch by emailing Rachel Elewe – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK
- UK NATIONAL SCREENING COMMITTEE REJECTS CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL CHILDHOOD SCREENING FOR INHERITIED HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Jules Payne interviews Dr Ricardo Petraco
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Guest blog by Dr Ricardo Petraco
- A new cholesterol busting drug hits the headlines
- HEART UK responds to Dept of Health announcement on new cholesterol drug
- Is there such a thing as Healthy Diwali?