A Big Thank you to the Diss Young Farmers
A big thank you to the Diss Young Farmers who chose HEART UK as their ‘charity of the year’ and raised over £1,600 in memory of their friend Josh who died of a heart attack in 2017. Amongst other fundraising activities, The Young Farmers completed an epic 30 mile two day walk along the North Norfolk coastal path as well as organising carol signing last Christmas. A huge thank you from HEART UK and well done to The Diss Young Farmers.
- Thank you to our "Big Half" Runners
- Over £2,000 raised at HEART UK quiz
- Help us to win £1000...
- FLexercise raise over £3000 for HEART UK!
- Go dry this January for HEART UK
- Donate while you shop this Christmas
- The Vitality Big Half
- National Cholesterol Month
- Three cheers to our London Marathon runners!
- Headteacher to run in memory of pupil