National Cholesterol Month
This year you can help to make National Cholesterol Month 2019 our biggest ever campaign. We want to reach more people than ever before and raise as much money as possible to help the fight against high cholesterol.
The Great Cholesterol Climb is our flagship fundraising initiative this year and anyone can join in. Now’s your chance to have fun and get fit whilst raising money to support the national fight against high cholesterol and FH – the inherited form of high cholesterol. We are challenging you, your family, friends or work colleagues to take on our virtual challenge and climb a whopping 13,177 steps UP which is the equivalent of climbing ten of Britain’s tallest buildings! The fundraising target is £150 for each participant and we’ll be here to provide you with resources, fundraising ideas and moral support to help you reach that target with ease. Sign up here
You can also join in by holding your own fundraising events or simply by sharing our campaign messages on social media. In the past our supporters have walked, run, baked and taken on horse riding challenges as part of National Cholesterol Month. Whatever your idea and however you choose to support us, we’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to have a heart healthy Veganuary and enter a free prize draw
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- FH is a global health problem- FH Awareness Day 24th September
- Dr Pete Green is the new Chair of HEART UK
- UK NATIONAL SCREENING COMMITTEE REJECTS CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL CHILDHOOD SCREENING FOR INHERITIED HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Jules Payne interviews Dr Ricardo Petraco
- Emergency heart attack and stroke centres are still here for you- Guest blog by Dr Ricardo Petraco
- A new cholesterol busting drug hits the headlines
- HEART UK responds to Dept of Health announcement on new cholesterol drug
- Volunteer for HEART UK...