The Ultimate Cholesterol-Lowering Dietary Plan – New Scientific Review
THE ULTIMATE CHOLESTEROL-LOWERING DIETARY PLAN – NEW SCIENTIFIC REVIEW
Wed 30 Oct, 8pm-9pm
High cholesterol levels are one of the major risk factors to CHD.
This October, HEART UK’s National Cholesterol Month, sees the launch of the updated Ultimate Cholesterol Lowering Plan (UCLP©). It’s a science-based approach to encouraging diet change to include foods for heart health and healthy cholesterol levels.
Originally developed in 2011 by @HEART UK with the science and nutrition team at @Alpro and now updated, the step-by-step plan is based on both heart health science and behavioural strategies. It can be tailored to meet any individuals’ motivation level and preferences – users are encouraged to build the plan that suits them best, so that change is realistic and easy to maintain. They’re encouraged to incorporate more changes only as and when they feel ready to do so.
Health professionals play a major role in influencing food and health choices.
Get up to date with the latest science and practice behind the UCLP© Register - Free CPD #NutriWebinar for health professionals with the very latest science & practice on the Ultimate Cholesterol Lowering Plan UCLP© Register here
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today
- 12th United Kingdom LIPID 7Atherosclerosis Forum
- 88th EAS Congress, 31 May - 3 June 2020, Geneva, Switzerland
- 12th Annual Lipoprotein Apheresis Conference - Save the Date
- 3rd EAS Pediatric Familial Hypercholesterolemia symposium
- Issues and Answers in Primary Care Today Conference
- BAS Annual Meeting 2019
- 2nd Endocrinology, Lipids and Vascular Conference, January 2019, Duhok, Republic of Iraq
- HEART UK's North East Patient Support Group Meeting, Newcastle, February 14th 2018
- 15th Northwest Diabetes, Endocrinology and Cardiovascular Update