Diagnosis, management and prognosis of familial hypercholesterolaemia in a UK tertiary cardiac centre
To describe demographic characteristics, current local clinical management and outcomes for patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia (FH) managed at the Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust (RBHT), a specialist UK tertiary cardiac centre.
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia
- Enablers and barriers to treatment adherence in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: a qualitative evidence synthesis
- Volanesorsen and Triglyceride Levels in Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- Does diet quality or nutrient quantity contribute more to health?
- Pharmacological lipid-modification therapies for prevention of ischaemic heart disease: current and future options
- Current management of children and young people with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia - HEART UK statement of care
- Identifying FH Using a Blood Donor Screening Program With More Than 1 Million Volunteer Donors
- Higher circulating and tissue levels of Linoleic Acid associated with lower risk of major cardiovascular events