Pharmacological lipid-modification therapies for prevention of ischaemic heart disease: current and future options
An appraisal of currently available and emerging therapies for lowering LDL cholesterol, lipoprotein(a), and triglycerides for prevention of ischaemic heart disease.
Source: The Lancet
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia