Pharmacological lipid-modification therapies for prevention of ischaemic heart disease: current and future options
An appraisal of currently available and emerging therapies for lowering LDL cholesterol, lipoprotein(a), and triglycerides for prevention of ischaemic heart disease.
Source: The Lancet
- Ketogenic Diet and Lipids
- Low Carbohydrate diets, Weight management, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidaemia
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia
- Enablers and barriers to treatment adherence in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: a qualitative evidence synthesis
- Diagnosis, management and prognosis of familial hypercholesterolaemia in a UK tertiary cardiac centre
- Volanesorsen and Triglyceride Levels in Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- Does diet quality or nutrient quantity contribute more to health?
- Current management of children and young people with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia - HEART UK statement of care
- Identifying FH Using a Blood Donor Screening Program With More Than 1 Million Volunteer Donors
- Higher circulating and tissue levels of Linoleic Acid associated with lower risk of major cardiovascular events