Having an Autumn clear out?
We partner with 'iCollectClothes', a FREE used clothes collection service that raises funds for HEART UK. 'icollectclothes' can collect your clothing donations from your home or workplace. HEART UK will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.
- Is there such a thing as Healthy Diwali?
- A Big Thank you to the Diss Young Farmers
- The Ultimate Cholesterol-Lowering Dietary Plan – New Scientific Review
- Child screening for cholesterol to find FH
- Non-HDL cholesterol should not generally replace LDL cholesterol in the management of hyperlipidaemia
- Enablers and barriers to treatment adherence in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: a qualitative evidence synthesis
Advice for health professionals
HEART UK provides up to date expert support, guidance and education for health professionals who care for people with dyslipidemia.